Last Updated: 8/17/16
• Model Year: 1983
• Odometer: 16k (Rebuilt)
• Engine: 350 V8
• Transmission: Manual
• Color: White
• Source: Craigslist
• City/Area: Spring Hill
• State/Region: Tennessee
• Asking Price: $15,000
• Contact: Rocky @ (931) 223-7413
1983 jeep scrambler with chevrolet 350 v-8 motor swap.
– 350 v-8 has less than 15,000 miles since new motor.
– 176 transmission was rebuilt in june of this year. Clutch replaced since it was so easy with transmission out.
– brake booster
– full painless electrical harness installed in november 2015. Every wire is new, clamped, soldered, then heat shrunk. Painless harness checked and installed by the jeep ranch. $1,000 addition.
– all gauges are new in november 2015 with the exception of the mph gauge.
– original am/fm/cb radio. Very rare for this jeep.
– completely rhino lined interior with carpet on top. Zero rust.
– single seat row in the back seat for added room.
– custom roll bar for more protection in the back.
– comes with full soft top (bestop), half hard-top (back window missing) and half soft top.
– almost new tires. 31’s
– new wiper motor installed in november.
Original radio isn’t loud enough to hear while driving, so the speakers aren’t hooked up. My music is a bluetooth speaker and my cell. The original radio is left just because it’s rare and keeps the jeep vintage.
This jeep is well on its way to being an awesome restoration. Rust free!! The only negative to it is that the carb isn’t perfect so it takes about 5 mins to warmup. At $15k, it’s more than a fair price with the tops included. Please call/text 931-223-7 four 13 and we can setup weekend drive times. If I weren’t moving and adding a baby in september, this would never see craigslist. I have a list of receipts of all additions and work done. Nothing to hide here. I’ll let you look as long as you want and drive. Typically on friday’s it’s my daily driver from spring hill to work in nashville. Can do 70 – 80 mph no problem without any wobble or issues.
Cj-5, cj5, cj-7, cj7, jeep wrangler.